Thursday, April 05, 2007

LONG day at work

LONG day at work.
Okay, I've had longer but, not lately.
Today was really busy and just kind of flew by and then I got hit with a
crisis just after 4pm and it took some time to get things sorted out.
7:22 train home for me.

Pamela is meeting some friends after work so my being late is really no
big deal. She's off tomorrow for good friday but, I'm going to have to
go in work.
My staff are all taking the day off and I'm hoping for a quiet day. I
now know what I'll be doing tomorrow morning but, it will be fine.

Next subject:
I am having trouble taking pictures of myself lately. The vertical
images these days get all pixelated and the horizontal one's do not give
me the frame I want.

So, here is what you do.
Take these 2 horizontal pictures and paste them together into one
vertical image.... let me know how it turns out...

Okay well, my train is about to pull out of the station and I am going
to loose connection when we get into the tunnel.

Have a great night and
if you get tomorrow off make the most of it.

No comments: