Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Feeling funny last night

Okay so my picture never made it up with is typical of blogger these days but, it's not the important I guess.

So, some of you may know I started a new diet/way of eating/ and it's about cutting carbs to as low as I can and eating less. Sounds tasty right. Well not really.
LINK

Anyway after almost two weeks of eating like this (with some success in terms of weight loss and energy levels) I felt weird. My ears got really hot and I just felt strange. I didn't want to stand up and I didn't want to lay down. My thoughts were cloudy and something was just wrong. My assumption is I am not eating enough and at the same time my body is learning to run on ketone rather than glucose.

Solution: Eat more and add back a few "good" carbs to offset this feeling and take it slow. I am having success and there is no need to rush this. I need to find a way of eating that works in the long term.

Feeling better now.
Back to work.

No comments: