Monday, September 27, 2010

Haven't posted in awhile - This might be the end... Not sure.


Okay so I haven't been posted much. I use to post everyday no matter what but, these days it seems I only post when I find something interesting on the net or if I feel like I haven't posted in awhile. To be honest it's not totally my fault. In the old days of my blog I had a sidekick and commuted to work everyday on the train. My sidekick never really had a problem posting to my blog and the commute insured I had time to kill no matter what so, blogging was easier. Now I drive to work, have an android phone and am a dad. Therefore, I don't have the time I need to kill anymore and my phone just isn't as reliable when it comes to sending emails. So there is my excuse.

What am I going to do about this? To be honest I'm not sure. I have been thinking it might be time to end this blog. I know it's been up since 2005 and to stop posting would be kind of weird but, maybe I need to move on to a "real" blog with "real" posts. Or maybe it's time for a different hobby. I just don't seem to be coming across reasons to post much lately and even when I do I cannot trust my phone to post my thoughts promptly or at all.

Should I stop posting here? Have you been bored by me for long enough now? Is it time to archive and move on? From my stats I would say it's time to quit. No one comes to my blog anymore and there are better and faster ways to post and share than this blog...

I'm not sure but this might be the end.
I'll still keep my site [david23.com].
Maybe I'll just blog there

No comments: