Friday, May 07, 2010

Mobile phone problems again



















Yeah I know that's an old picture you seen before. You can even see my old green kitchen in the background. Sorry but, my phone is now complaining that my SIM card doesn't have permissions to connect to any network. Same problem I had a few months ago... GRRRR. So even if I took a new picture there would be no way for me to get it until I get home and on my wifi network. How annoying for a mobile blogger such as myself to have to go home to blog or use a traditional computer connect to the internet. It's too serious.

Anyway. Happy Friday. I would of posted this morning but, (see above)
Today has been crazy busy. Just eating my lunch now and figured I would post a little something to let you know I'm still here and also to break up the day and clean my brain before I get back to work.

Okay that's it for now. talk at ya later.

No comments: