Monday, February 08, 2010

New site is live - David23.com

David 23





David 23



My NEW site is up and ready for public consumption.
I still have some work to do but, I finished the bulk of the content over the weekend. I need to go back and review the copy and add some stuff here and there....

Take a look see if you have a few minutes and let me know what you think.

Very soon now my original site Oddbox.com will be taken down never to be seen again. My new site will replace the old and only the waybackmachine will remember what had been. Oddbox has been up and running for over 10 years. It will be sad to see it go but it will also be a relief. I hate my hosting provider and I can't do another redesign. David 23.com is the domain I wanted all along and it's time for a fresh start.

Okay enough rambling and time to grab some lunch
This morning was brutal. All kinds of firedrills and urgent projects at work.
Why does everyone think his/her project is the most important project ever imagined and that time machines exist?!

Later

No comments: