Friday, April 04, 2008

Pammy ignorning me as usual

Pamela showed up and we are on the train waiting to leave the station.
She looked up only because I was taking her picture. Otherwise, she just
watches her movies and ignores me the entire ride. She gets so into her
movies I have to remind her to get up and transfer trains.

The train is moving now. I'll be home soon. Yeah! I am really looking
forward to this weekend. Tomorrow, I go shopping for a cruiser bike,
hoping to sell my mountain bike in the afternoon then a pasta dinner.

Why pasta you ask. Well, I'll tell you.

I will need all that pasta for energy. You see, Sunday is supose to be
sunny and 60 degrees and I am going to get out on my bike and ride and
ride and ride and ride some more. I know I shouldn't push it this early
in the season but, it's going to be hard to hold back. Thinking I will
keep to around 50 miles but, if it's nice out I might just keep going.

Once I get home on Sunday, I will have the Tour of Flanders on Tivo to
watch.

Flanders is one of my FAVORITE races. It was my second choice for my
european ride. Right behind the Giro Lombardy I am going to ride in
October. Some day I'll ride Flanders.

No comments: