Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Time to go home now.

Time to go home and man am I tired.
I didn't sleep much last night woke up at 2am and never really feel back
asleep. Got out of bed at 4am and went downstairs to workout. Just could
not sleep anymore and I was hoping the exercise will help...

I'm pretty sure I'll sleep good tonight. Feeling better I think. Still
feeling kind of strange and I don't know if it's this cold or the full
moon. (Monday was a full moon). I'm sure the energy drink I had
yesterday didn't help. It's that anxious feeling I would get when I
smoked... I just can't seem to shake it.

Anyway, I'm at Penn Station now.
Wednesday, work day is over, it's time to go home and keep my fingers
crossed for Sanjaya. I voted for at least 30 minutes non stop last
night. Howard is on vacation so I'm hoping his fans remembered to vote.
I can't watch American Idol I just tune in at the end to make sure
Sanjaya wins... he has to be the next American Idol how cool would that
be. America would really have taken over the show...

Okay, so where is Pamela? The train is leaving soon and I can't save
this seat for her much longer.

Here she is.

No comments: