Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Late train funny pictures.

Taking funny pictures on the late train.

We took our own pictures. I think Pam should of taken a better picture
of herself but, she's not really into it right now. Not going to push my
luck.
I took a silly picture. Feel a little punchy but, good.
We both ended up working late and taking the LATE train. Okay it's not
the really LATE train but, it's late. Leaves the city at 7:22, won't get
home until after 8pm. Whatever, it's not like I had a bunch of cool
stuff waiting for me at home.

I only worked late because Pammy was suppose to go out tonight with a
friend for drinks. Figured I was on my own so why hurry home.

Malverne Deli for dinner tonight! Turkey club most likely. Might try a
dinner special but, it's going to be kind of late, I mean how fresh is
the special going to be..?!

Okay train let's go! It more crowded than I expected but, if I keep
typing with my head down and my headphones on hopefully no one will try
to squeeze into the middle seat. :)

No comments: