Thursday, March 29, 2007

Going away party for Madeline

Went to a going away party after work. Got there late of course, so busy
lately, and had to leave early to catch my train to Long Island. Which
is all fine I guess.

Only had one beer, no time for more and if I was going to drink more I
should eat something. This party was at a place that does not serve food
and I'm hungry. We all know what happends to me when I drink on an empty
stomach... I am such a light weight anyway, my drinking days are long
past.

So, here I am on the subway paltform waiting for the next train. I got
down here just in time to watch the doors close on a subway train as it
pulled out of the station and away from me.

I got my fingers crossed another train or trains will come in time for
my LIRR train. At this time on night trains home for me leave once an
hour. So, if I miss one it's a long wait for the next train home.

No comments: